|Located in Los Angeles, CMI has proven to diverse, nationwide companies through revolutionary products, proprietary chemicals, and superior service that we go above and beyond our competitors. Today, CMI is one of the fastest growing chemical companies in the country with innovative products and devices.
CMI serves many industries and facilities, including:
- Water-Based Printing Facilities (including box and label manufacturers) – CMI’s cleaning chemicals reduce preventative maintenance, improve print quality, reduce down time, extend equipment life and create a cleaner, overall facility.
- Food and Beverage Facilities – Companies trust CMI’s cleaning chemicals to ensure their facilities are free of dangerous pathogens.
- Warehouse and Distribution – CMI’s personalized cleaning program meets each facilities needs with safe, effective cleaning solutions.
- Truck and Auto Repair Facilities – CMI’s innovative cleaning solutions attack the dirt/stain and not just the facility surfaces.
- School Districts – The CMI Flex product is the perfect combination for industrial cafeteria jobs – pots, pans, dishes, and floors. Safe and effective!
- Manufacturing Facilities – CMI provides state of the art chemical dispensing and blending programs.
CMI strives to set the standard for industrial cleaning solutions – both in cost and product quality. In doing so, we offer:
A customized chemical cleaning program tailored for each company.
A service representative who can be reached 24-hours a day.
Free, continuous chemical education for your staff.
Free service on all CMI chemical-blending systems.
|CMI Capabilities and Benefits
With our ability to ship a drum of chemical solutions into small, manageable containers, CMI offers and ships proprietary surfactant chemicals to facilities nationwide. Once you have chosen to use our products and services, we will conduct a short training session for your facility which will include:
- CMI Product Knowledge – An introduction to the cleaning chemicals, how they differ from others on the market, and how to dispense each.
- Safety – Information on personal protection while using the chemicals, accident prevention, and next steps to take in case of a spill.
- Where and When to Use Products – Offers direction on which products are needed for each type of cleaning solution, including floors, machinery, general cleaning, and Anilox.
We do feel that we have the best products on the market and would like the opportunity to prove it. Call today for a complimentary consultation. Give us the opportunity to demonstrate our products today – for free!